30 Days of Character Development: DAY20!
20.) Does your character have any irrational fears?
Caterpillar - Urggg… More like a phobia… Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps… it’s just… so horrible… Small Maggots are ok but Caterpillar… hurrrr… I don’t even know how I stated to be afraid of them so much… I think I was 3 when I first saw one and already I didn’t like them…
Open space - It just makes me feel insecure… Even though I like running, I still prefer closed space, somewhere I can hide…
30 Days of Character Development: DAY19!
19.) What’s your character’s preferred means of travel?
Train… It’s fast, save and rarely any delay… Actually, I’m ok with anything but plane and ship… It’s like being trapped in somewhere you can’t escape, in case something happen, jump off the plane or jump into the sea? I guess not. Also, I can’t drive, so train is suitable for me… Oh! Another thing, I also like sniper’s van… just let him drive while I sleep in comfie bed.
30 Days of Character Development: DAY18!
18.) Is your character a good cook? What’s their favorite recipe, whether they’re good or not? (Microwave mac-and-cheese applies.)
I’m proud of my cooking skill. After living alone for a long time and I easily catch food poisoning from eating out, I took an opportunity to learn how to cook, had fun with it for at least 5 years and I very much love cooking. Also, they said good cooking is really charming, ‘ight?
For my favorite recipe… uhhh… Well, there’s too many but pretty much anything related to Egg, sweets and Western food.
30 Days of Character Development: DAY17!
17.) What’s your character’s desk/workspace look like? Are they neat or messy?
I like to keep it neat and clean as much as possible. There are some creatures I don’t want to encounter in such closed small space… They are hideous, fast and their attitude tends to give me the creeps. Anyway, yes, the cleaner the better, it’s easier to find things.
30 Days of Character Development: DAY16!
16.) Are there any blood relatives that your character is particularly close with, besides the immediate ones? Cousins, Uncles, Grandfathers, Aunts, et cetera. Are there any others that your character practically considers a blood relative?
The closest thing right now that share the same bloodline I have is this man who’s station in the BLU as an Engineer… He’s 6 years younger than me… Other than that I know nothing of what has became of my so-called family… It doesn’t really matter anyway…
30 Days of Character Development: DAY15!
I swear… this is turning into 30 weeks of character development…
15.) Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl?
It depends… my schedule is not fixed ‘cause I have to move from place to place as long as the assignments are done before the deadlines. During my days off I guess I’m a night owl, wouldn’t want to miss the boring movie nights.
30 Days of Character Development: DAY14!
14.) How does your character react to temperature changes such as extreme heat and cold?
Leave me in the cold like below 10’c for 15 minutes and I’ll get sick or cough myself to death… not to count the depression… it’s just winter thing I guess… I’m more ok with the heat since I spent most of my life in tropical country but I do get cranky when it gets too hot.
30 Days of Character Development: DAY13!
4 days of missing this… I’m so bad ._. I blame the tentacle business…
13.) What does your character’s bed look like when he/she wakes up? Are the covers off on one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep?
I love cuddling pillows and curl in a big thick blanket… they keeps me warm, specially in winter. I don’t really know what happen while I’m asleep but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and find my blanket and a pillow or two on the floor, and myself laying on my back, cold. It’s bad for me ‘cause my throat gets too dry that way and it was always the coughing that wakes me up. Anyway, I fix my bed before I leave the apartment every morning and I don’t like sleeping over, so yeah.
30 Days of Character Development: DAY12!
12.) How is your character with technology? Super savvy, or way behind the times? Letters or email?
Just follows the trend and use what is needed just to get the job done, anything related to communication device…
30 Days of Character Development: DAY11!
11.) Is there an animal you equate with your character?
Lets see… Mood-based action, lone-self, clinging for something, curious… a cat I guess?
30 Days of Character Development: DAY10!
10.) Can you define a turning point in your character’s life? Multiples are acceptable.
‘right… get ready for some long boring story… If you happen to see this, I recommend you not to read it…
- 1953 I thought my 12 years of torment was over when I entered the university education. I thought people will only mind their own business and leave me the hell alone, but I was wrong… When I showed the sign of superior to my professors, they banned me, the other students also banned me because I wasn’t socializing with them, pushed me down even further from how I’ve already felt during my high school years. I was too scared to live my life among the others, scared that the damn cycle would repeat itself again. Why was I? I kept asking myself that same question and the next thing I knew, I was already alone in my room for 2 years then I realized, why did I care so much about them, about what they think? They were just bunch of scums who couldn’t stand the fact that they sucked and I was better. It was the time for me to get out of my little shell and kick their asses. I was angry, by the fact that I let them get to me. It was time to release my anger to the world. It should have been me making them suffer, not the other way around.
- 1957 My first kill was that bitch adviser. In front of other people, she seemed to be the angel who was so helpful, so kind like mother Teresa, but behind the scene, she was only a manipulative cunt who was the beginning of all the problem I had to face during my university years. Sadly, it was quick and painless but she did gave me the last lesson, that humans are a lot more fragile than they look, their lives are shit and it doesn’t take that long at all to end it. The best part was how I felt when I put that bullet through her head and I knew she will never bothers me again. Her body was never found. A week after, I decided to try something more… exciting. There was a little war of mechanical students from two schools. The ending was messy but I got my ass covered by the help of my father’s power. Probably because he was scared that his daughter action would effect his reputation. I had to lay low and finally finished my degree which gave them the chance to quickly sent me abroad with my name changed, away from home so I wouldn’t cause them anymore problem, saying it was for me to study further with better chances.
- 1967 After I involved myself with the Chinks for a couple years and killed till my heart’s content, one of the co-workers decided to frame me, son of a bitch, so in return, I took their fluff, kicked the messy door open and bid my ass away from New York City, towards Mexico and tried to erase my trail. That was when RED and BLU found me. I still don’t know how they even knew about my actions but it’s better to have someone covering my head and get some money to feed myself. Specially when they wouldn’t give a damn if some bodies goes missing and the job was pretty easy, look cute and deliver the message.
These are all the turning points for me, I guess… -close the diary and sealed it-
30 Days of Character Development: DAY9!
9.) Who does your character trust?
- In some level, yes.. but to completely trust somebody with something… no one but myself…
30 Days of Character Development: DAY8!
8.) Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?
Ice cream flavors: Chocolate, Chocolate chips, Cookie Dough, Caramel, Cotton Candy, Sweet Cream, Durean, Pandanus, Coconut and Green Tea. I just love ice cream in general! ( °٢° )
Colors: Red, Black, Chrome… since when is it considered as color, hahah…
Songs: Beatles’s Yellow Submarine, Mozart’s Lacrimosa, Vivaldi’s L’estate and L’inverno, Beethoven’s and Chopin’s Marche Funèbre, Brahms’s Ungarische Tänze #5, Carl Orff’s Carmina Burana.
Flowers: Just Daisy… a single white daisy…
30 Days of Character Development: DAY7!
7.) Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?
- None, my past makes me who I am today and I’m pretty satisfied by the result. I’ve never regretted any of my action and never will. -smirk-
30 Days of Character Development: DAY6!
6.) Describe your character’s happiest memory.
- -Pause for 10 minutes- I… I don’t know… Next question!