My 6th copy of The Witcher 2, UK Dark Edition.
Dumb fuckin’ greedy ass Customs Department airn’t know jack shit about how an item is worth, fucking wanted to see what was in side and didn’t know how to fucking open it, he literary cut the edge of the drawer cover and torn them open. Either motherfucker who rip this apart pay for the damage or he’s loosing his job…
Click here to check out other stuffs in my vault!
2:03 pm • 16 June 2012 • 1 note
I love spelling mistakes on professionally released adverts!
Well that is one interesting spelling mistake ;D
Looks almost lice they did that on purpose LOL
10:00 pm • 22 May 2012 • 3 notes
CDPR IS HIRING! A chance to work with one of the most bro-ing gaming developers!
Check out if you’re interested and you think you have the skill for it!
I will have to back down on this one :’C
I know when my skill airn’t that level yet.
BUT sharing is caring! XD
2:52 pm • 17 May 2012 • 3 notes
I dunno… There’s just something absolutely beautiful about this man to me.
And it’s not about his looks if you know what I mean ;)
The way he squints and smirks and swears all the time.
His loyalty. His sense of purpose. His realistic temper.
Reblog everytime this shows up…
Perfect man is Perfect.
4:11 pm • 14 May 2012 • 33 notes
Geralt and the infamous purple rose of remembrance
Geralt, as red riding hood, picking up flowers for granny Triss :V Durrrr
12:26 am • 5 May 2012 • 10 notes
Because it won’t leave my brain alone
What do you reckon Vernon Roche looks like without his chaperon?
I headcanon’d him into having long, curly, black hair. Why? Because it sounds utterly ridiculous :D
I have the feeling he’s bald. He has no little hair under his cap under the chaperon. P:
4:09 am • 2 May 2012 • 13 notes
A moment in Flotsam
||-Goes into the boat house, takes 23 orens off the save box- P:
||Oh my son, ye should get come home early today, eat something, get some sleep.
||Stop annoying me mother.
||Nothing but work and the tavern. Ye should settle down! Find a woman.
||Leave me alone, mother! Can't ye see I've work to do?
||And what good will it do ye, son? Ye'll sail and never return, leave me all alone...
||Like father, like son! Fools, the both of yous. Uhh, sail to yer ruins!
||:'( -feels bad-
1:57 am • 30 April 2012 • 4 notes
Was just reading through one of the most retarded game-reviewing site ever…
4.5/10 for The Witcher 2 Enchanted Edition… like seriously?
- "Poorly designed game mechanics"
Only comment by those people who find the game too hard where you can find them complaining about this newly-written RED Engine too hard for them to adapt in the witcher board. The reviewer probably expected the game to be all about walking and pressing one button, or pause and choose commands like DA2 or something, clearly the game was too hard for him, as said "combat in The Witcher 2 is an overly complicated affair with severe balance issues." typical complain of people who suck at the game. There are path of skill he can choose to develop Geralt to suits his ‘balance’ to his liking, but nooo, too stupid.
- In the beginning of the game Geralt, the White Wolf, is weaker than a kitten
Although I teared through a hoard of armies without having to use any signs or bombs in Normal mode, I expect a ‘gamer’ to be better than that…
- Those coming into the game looking for a simple hack n’ slash action RPG will be sorely disappointed.
Of course, it’s not just a hack and slash game, it requires some tactics to win the fight and it’s not even that hard to understand. GO PLAY THAT FAIL DRAGON AGE 2 OR SOMETHING!
- The Witcher 2 prides itself on telling a “gritty” and “mature” tale that you won’t find in other RPGs. Well its story certainly is gritty, but for those new to the series, it’s also completely impenetrable. The only Sample he put up was the racist with Non-human, comepletely ignoring the thick politic, unexpected plans, conspiracIES. Yes, racist was also one of the big thing but the game also show how some group adapt to the time and some who don’t and the different between their philosophies, even how they are -spoiler spoiler spoiler- in the game later after the promised of hopes and dreams. All these shits are probably too deep for him. There are wayyyy more surprises you can find in this game’s storIES way more than any RPG game I’ve ever played. [And I’m a role-playing gamer for the past 16 years!]
ALSO, IT’S CALLED THE WITCHER 2, a fokin sequel! There are some story ported fromt ehfirst game, YES, there are journal that can be read in the game, too! Even in the beginning they also tell you, WTF and WHY are you with the king!
- Instead the game expects you to guess when you’ll get into a fight and be preemptively prepared. Problem is, when you don’t know what type of monsters you’re going to be fighting, you might find yourself drinking an entirely wrong combination of potions.
Now, this is a total bullshit, I wonder if he ever read or listen to any dialog or the assignment Geralt was going to take, probably expect everything to be shortcut potions related. THE GAME DID TELL THE PLAYERS WHAT THEY ARE GOING AGAINST EVEN BEFORE GERALT LEAVE THE PLAUGHING VILLAGE AND EVEN THE JOURNAL OF THE ASSIGNMENT YOU JUST FOKIN TAKE, EVEN GIVE YOU SHET LOAD OF HINTS OF HOW TO FIGHT AGAINST IT! FOKIN READ YOU RETARD. Also, you keep getting new NON-REPETITIVE mission, aside from the minigame missions.
- Obviously the visuals aren’t as good as they are on PC
- Unless they want to use a 360 controller that badly, they have no reason to purchase this.
Yes, there’s already control for PC version, but sadly they are nice enough to expand this great game to 360 market but most of the gamer are probably too used to hack and slash and FPS type and too stupid to understand hardcore RPG.
- Despite all the additions and enhancements, The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition is an unsatisfying game that won’t appeal to series newcomers and never lives up to its own ambitions.
Many people I’ve known though The Witcher Forum has just got into The Witcher world though TW2 and already named this the best RPG ever made…
- Also, this site gave FFXII a 9/10,
- LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME, THIS MAN HAS HORRIBLE TASTE IN GAMING.
11:54 pm • 29 April 2012 • 6 notes